Because caring for the environment is everyone’s responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility at Best Press: Best Press operates in ways consistent with maintaining the quality of our environment, including recycling, using earth-friendly inks and conserving water. We’ve invested more than $5 million in the past decade on energy efficient equipment and internal systems to lessen our impact on the environment.
Some of our success include:
- 3.5 million pounds of paper recycled annually
- 30,000 pounds of aluminum press plates recycled annually
- 15.5% reduction in electricity consumption through energy-efficient motion sensing lighting and HVAC systems
- 21.6% reduction in water consumption through centralized water for presses and upgrade to low-flow toilets
- 8,000 pounds of miscellaneous metal recycled annually
Best Press is a Certified Chain-of-Custody Printer.
FSC: BV-COC-070601 | SFI: BV-COC-209994 | PEFC: PEFC/29-31-138
Proud to be Affiliated with the Following Organizations